Friday, March 27, 2009

Krings Party Pics June 2008

Bear with me - I'm going to try & get a few of the Krings groups pics up from last June....


Looks like some nasty snags where they were fishing!
Nice 25" 'eye!




19.25" smallie!


The guys had a great time and their experience on the Seine was very apparent with some of the action they had....I'm guessing they'll have a bunch more pics for me in a couple of months so I better get going!


It was great seeing their fishing action, but it was even better having some pints with them & yakking about pretty much everything...

I'll put some stats up from their trip too....everything from # & size of fish to how many beer were consumed!
Riveting stuff eh?















2 comments:

  1. Quent, can't wait to get back this year. We are all chomping at the bit. Glad to see you got the pics up. If you need more let me know. Total count was 18! Cases of Canadian beer that is!! Plan on having some more pints with us this year.
    Andy Krings

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey quent, it's the mitchell's can't wait till june to come up. really want to get into those smallmouth's again. steve and deb

    ReplyDelete